- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight; interior surface/texture channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers, and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Adjustable and removable hood secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snap placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; cuff tabs have two-position snaps
- Pockets: two front, flapped patch pockets with snaps; zippered interior mesh
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette; elasticized waist at back
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.