- Versatile 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated jacket offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof jacket, a warm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power European goose down, and a combination of both
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill has a recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens flat for versatility
- Princess seams front and back; welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal zippered pocket
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down jacket has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Shell jacket: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1182 g (41.7 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.