Chasing your dreams of blower days riding trees in Hokkaido this winter? Stay warm and dry while you float through the cold smoke pow in the new ambassador-driven Untracked Jacket. Built tough with a bomber, 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, this durable waterproof/breathable, windproof shell is designed around an articulated feminine shape, and is engineered to battle the most punishing weather. The laminated visor on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood shelters you from the elements with a Touch Point System™ for quick adjustments. Other perks include Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on handwarmer pockets and pit zips to reduce bulk and weight. Vislon zippers on center-front and chest pocket are burly and easy to use; a sleek, low-profile powder skirt that stays in place whether secured or not; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash (for your après-ski Sapporo).
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on handwarmer pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip and chest pocket are burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- 607 g (21.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.