- Stretchy and comfortable 3-layer circular knit polyester provides full protection from wind
- Lightweight fabric is durable and extremely packable
- R1 high/low fleece grid at underarm panels and cuffs breathes and dries fast
- Zip-through collar with brushed fleece for next-to-skin comfort; full wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; center-back pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck; back pocket features reflective zipper
- Slight drop-tail hem with single-pull drawcord
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Underarm panels and cuff trim: R1 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.