- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded front drop down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes, with interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh lined security pocket; welded TPU-waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel provides ventilation and comfort
- Adjustable neck and waist strap allows for layering
- One, nylon/spandex water bottle pocket on side with security keeper
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-mesh pockets with 3mm air mesh backing. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 535 g (18.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.