When temps become oppressive, lace into the Drifter A/C® GORE-TEX® and seek relief trekking through bedrock pools to Echo Falls. The hiking shoe's waterproof/breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper keep you cool; the highly breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris. The waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX gasket construction and inside fabric lining seal out water and increase ventilation. An anatomical, 20%-recycled EVA footbed cushions and supports, while Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel absorbs shock. The waterproof Bi-Fit™ insole board made from 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane, provides stability underfoot. A Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (30% recycled rubber) grips slick surfaces.
- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction and GORE-TEX® fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in China.