These extra-warm hiking socks feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool, nylon and polyester to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks comfortably in place. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Over-the-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
- Merino wool/nylon/polyester/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over the calf height
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in USA.