- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes, with interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel provides ventilation and comfort
- Adjustable neck and chest strap allows for layering
- Laser-cut lash points
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch mesh pockets: 3mm air-mesh polyester. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.