Drenching rains, biting winds or freezing sleet - the Women's Light Flyer Jacket is made to keep you running or cycling when the weather really throws it down. The shell's 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric makes this the lightest weight, most breathable and most wind- and waterproof running jacket Patagonia makes. The cut is slim for less wind resistance, articulated sleeves let your arms move freely, and a slightly dropped tail has your back. The stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh for warmth and softness against your chin, and a drawcord snugs the hem with a quick tug. To prevent clamminess, upper-arm zippers guide airflow through always open (but protected) rear vents. When temperatures slide even further past frigid, extra-coverage cuffs unfold into mittens; a compact lower back pocket stows glove liners or extra calories for the long haul. With reflective logo on the front.
- Made of 3-layer GORE-TEX Active 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for durably waterproof/windproof and breathable protection
- Self-fabric stand-up collar is lined with lightweight, comfortable mesh
- Zippers on upper arms can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through the jacket toward back venting system
- Articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Small waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Low-profile drawcord at hem
- Reflective logo at left chest and below neck
- 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 229 g (8.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.