Epic days call for technical insulation that keeps your skin dry when you're pushing the pace and your core warm when the action slows down. For cold conditions, we grab Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, they feel soft and stretchy. Their smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against the skin. Details include a self-fabric waistband with a soft knit mesh inside for next-to-skin comfort and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.