Tie into the Specter and hit the high-altitude Inca Trail, the mystical route of the ancients. This shoe's anatomical, trail-running last provides a precise fit for control on rocky Andean terrain. The breathable and wicking air-mesh/synthetic leather upper is protective and durable. The Patagonia® Dynamic Fit Lacing System combines with webbing loops that extend down to the insole to securely wrap the foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility. The anatomical and perforated 20%-recycled EVA footbed cushions and supports; the gender-specific last and foam footframe are ultralight. The multi-density sticky rubber outsole has 360-degree wet/dry traction for varied cloud-forest conditions.
- Gender-specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain; breathable, wicking air mesh and synthetic leather provides upper protection and durability
- Patagonia Dynamic Fit Lacing System combines with webbing that extends down to the insole to wrap and hold the foot securely; injection molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place
- 100% recycled polyester, moisture-wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining; breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; forefoot shock absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility
- Gender-specific ultra-lightweight foam footframe is 25% lighter than standard EVA foam
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility; multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Medium width, medium arch support, performance true to size fit
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in China.