When a foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, this compressible zip-neck helps turn up the heat. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and comfortable in cold conditions and through long nights. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers. Its open grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against the skin. Details include articulated, raglan sleeves for complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. The baseball-style hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric that has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Hidden thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows for deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan sleeve construction
- 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.