These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh-arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in USA.