Informazioni su Patagonia: Offerte d'impiego
Reports to: Customer Service Coordinator
Date: June 2014
Location: London, UK
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. In this position, will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to or Dealer Services team.
• Provide a fast, reliable and high quality customer services to the customers calling Patagonia Europe.
• Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell) by answering incoming phone calls. Participate in sales call out programs.
• Work with the Patagonia system and enter the dealers’ orders, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and direct invoices.
• Become familiar with all regular tasks of the Customer Service Department in order to handle all related service issues for dealers and to back up other Dealer Service Representatives.
• Provide help and support to the agents of the territories (s)he is working on, mainly in the daily relationship with dealers and administrative tasks.
• Assure daily transfers of pick-tickets to the warehouse.
• Provide reports and statistics to Sales Manager, Representatives and Agents.
• Work closely with credit department on credit holds accounts and collections.
• Monitoring delivery problems.
• Editing DM (Discontinued Merchandise) and PDM (Potential Discontinued Merchandise) listings and provide them to the Sales team.
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
• Language Skills: Fluent English and one of the following German/ French/ Italian/ Scandinavian language.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer services skills, delivers a high quality service to both internal and external clients.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Advanced level of computer user skills.
• Friendliness, tactfulness, patience and liability.
• Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
• A natural flair for sales is an advantage.
If you are interested, please forward your motivations and resume in English under reference CS / UK by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - London
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - Munich
European Ecommerce Manager
Product Assistant (Fixed term contract)
Sales Representative - France
Sales Representative - Switzerland
Visual Merchandising Manager