Frequently Asked Questions
If you're having trouble logging in to your Patagoina Pro account, please review the following questions before contacting us. If you're still having trouble, the Patagonia Pro staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 800-638-6464.
How do I become a pro?
How do I log into the pro website?
Where can I find my log-in details?
How come I can’t log into my account?
Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
I am a snowsports pro and a member of the NSP, AASI or PSIA. Why can’t I log in directly to the Patagonia Pro website?
I have comments to make about your products, where may I send them?
How do I know when to reapply?
What are your pro guidelines?
Do you have a pro warranty?
1. How do I become a pro?
The Patagonia Pro Program is a membership program for qualified pros and influencers specific to our brand. Membership is by application only and all members need to reapply/requalify annually to continue membership and access. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please visit our Apply for Membership section and follow the instructions.
2. How do I log into the pro website?
After your application is approved and you have received our “welcome letter”, log in to www.patagoniapro.com with your e-mail address and your personalized password. If you currently have a customer # you may change this into a personalized password by visiting the “account update” section after you are logged into the pro website. We are no longer using a source code!
3. Where can I find my log-in details?
Please utilize the “Forgot password?" section of the www.patagoniapro.com website. If you do not have success retrieving your details, please contact us at email@example.com
4. How come I can’t log into my account? The most common reasons why you may not be able to log in:
Email: Make sure to use the original e-mail address you registered with us for your Pro Account. If you changed/updated your e-mail address after registering, you will need to use the more current e-mail address. Check for extra spaces before or after the e-mail address when it is entered, or copy/pasted.
Renewal: Your pro account must be annually renewed. If it has been some time since you’ve used your account, your account may have been expired and it’s time to renew. Begin by submitting a new application using your work e-mail address and following the instructions listed in your category.
IMPORTANT: E-mails from Patagonia.com and Patagoniapro.com are often blocked by SPAM filters. Please make sure to add all patagonia.com emails to your “safe” list to receive account information, new Patagonia product details and Pro promotions.
5. Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?Straight up: NO! Your account is for your use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
6. Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
The Pro Program is currently not available outside of the United States. If you live in Europe please visit our European website to apply. If you live in Japan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
All pro returns MUST be done through the Pro Purchase Program. You may not return anything bought through this program to any Patagonia store or any other retailer.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR ALL PRO RETURNS:
Please fill out and include the invoice that was found within your package. If you have lost our shipping invoice please go to the Returns page for instructions.
Send Returns to:
Patagonia Pro Returns
8550 White Fir Street
Reno, NV 89523
DO NOT return Pro purchases to Patagonia Retail Stores or Patagonia Dealers. This is considered abuse of the Pro Purchase Program and will result in termination of Pro privileges.
8. I am a snowsports pro and a member of the NSP, AASI or PSIA. Why can’t I log in directly to the Patagonia Pro website?
Members of the above organizations must place orders through their respective organization’s website. To gain access through your membership website, look for a “Member Services” or “Members Only” link on your organization’s website. When contacting us please make sure to provide your full name and which organization you are with to better help your concerns or questions.
9. I have comments to make about your products, where may I send them?
We love to hear your feedback, good or bad. Submit reviews, pictures and/or video via our “reviews section” found on every product page.
We also have a blog: www.thecleanestline.com which is a great place to tell your story or comment on our products. Comments may be added to any posts. New post ideas should be submitted to: email@example.com.
10. How do I know when to reapply?
We will send out a notification email to let you know when it is time for you to renew. Please make sure to supply us with all the information we ask for, as our pro qualifications may change.
- Your pro account is for you and meant to outfit you for the work that you do. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Patagonia gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Patagonia stores or dealers.
- You must make all purchases; your spouse (or anyone else) cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the pro team.
- You cannot shop for, return or exchange products in a retail store as a pro. Please identify yourself as pro when in these locations to be courteous to store employees.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through our Reno, NV returns center. Returning product at Patagonia dealers, retail or outlets stores is prohibited.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
As a Patagonia Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.