Patagonia works with federal wildland crews, this includes Smokejumpers, IHC, Helitack/Rappel Crews, Handcrews and those working on Engines/Fire Modules.
1. Eligibility Requirements for Smokejumpers, Hotshots and Helitack/Rappel Crews:
- A supervisor from the Crew will need to submit a manifest or roster to email@example.com listing crew members for the season from their government email address.
- Once submitted, individuals can apply by submitting an unofficial text or word document listing your crew name and/or including your Crew in the company line.
*For USFS Wildland Handcrews, Engine & Fire Modules, please follow the below steps:
- Submit a recent E&L Statement if you are a temporary or seasonal employee and do not have an FS.FED.US email
- A copy of your Wildland Fire Qualifications Card (Red Card) or current IQCS Report.
- Be sure to list your government issued email address if you have one along with the name of your crew/module in the company line.