Patagonia 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket
Our most versatile H2No® Performance Standard outerwear system, designed for cold-weather fishing. The snap-out Nano Puff® Hoody can be worn alone, as can the exterior shell; or wear both pieces combined for elevated comfort in extreme conditions.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; built with the same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff® Hoody snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front hoody with two side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable liner: shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester; ripstop with DWR insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled); lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 1048 g (37 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.