Patagonia Arbor Grande Pack 32L
Our largest heritage-style pack has all the right features to elegantly organize your day.
Learn More Close
We made the Arbor Grande Pack with loads of room so that you can complete the day’s errands, or just as easily blow them off and sneak away into the pines and sunshine instead. Our largest heritage-style pack has a main compartment that closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket on the lid is just right for stashing a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A front stash pocket secures with a diagonal zipper and provides a convenient location for items you need to access quickly. Human Curve® shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Made from durable 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Ample main compartment; zippered front stash pocket with organization; side-access laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Large side pocket for water bottles or cord management
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 708 g (1 lb 9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.