Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 45L
Patagonia's Ascensionist Pack 45L is available in two sizes, S/M and L/XL. For the best fit, please download our measurement guide and follow the instructions. Download Ascensionist Pack Measurement Guide
Whether you’re trying a route on the South Face of Denali or heading into the Karakoram, when conditions dictate a need for additional gear or an overnight kit, this backpack expands to handle the load.
- Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; additional spindrift collar deploys to protect your gear when you’ve overstuffed your pack
- Aluminum-stay frame with tensioned mesh center gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Padded hip belt can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt
- Center sheath ice-axe carry system accommodates a wide assortment of axes
- Daisy chain on front panel provides lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different size loads; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- 1020 g (35.98 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.