Patagonia Baby Baggies™ Hoody Vest
Our hooded vest for babies has style and is made from a wind- and water-resistant Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Wind- and water-resistant Supplex® nylon dries quickly and offers 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Snap-off 3-panel hood; side elastic on hood for a stay-put fit
- Nylon flap on chest pocket like our Snap-T® styles
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage (to protect chin)
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 3-ply, 4-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.