Patagonia Baby Capilene® Bottoms
Our Baby Capilene® Bottoms are soft, comfortable and made of a polyester/spandex fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and dries quickly. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Self-fabric foldover elasticized waistband for comfort against skin
- Gusseted crotch for comfortable fit while increasing range of motion
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 57 g (2 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.