Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant, the Baby Down Sweater is made of a 100% polyester mini-ripstop shell insulated with highly compressible premium European 600-fill-power goose down.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic for a secure fit
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Easy to layer
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power European goose down
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Traceable Down Insulation