Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest
Lightweight and warm, the Baby Down Sweater Vest is insulated with 100% Traceable Down and easily layers in colder conditions. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around armhole; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation