Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with Traceable Down, lined with soft, polyester fabric and has a generous length for use with carrier or car seat.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation