Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
Our warmest baby down hooded jacket is insulated with 100% Traceable Down and easily layers in colder conditions. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 223 g (7.9 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation