Patagonia Baby Little Sol Hat
This sun-protective baby hat offers full coverage, 50+ UPF sun protection and has a nonchafing, breakaway chin strap. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Durable nylon/spandex blend with 50+ UPF sun protection; lined with polyester jersey. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Multipanel construction for a good fit
- Separate front and back brim provide full coverage; snapped front brim can be worn up or down, depending on coverage needed
- Inner band wicks moisture
- Chin strap with break-away buckle closure
- 6-oz 82% nylon/18% spandex. Lining and headband: 4-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Both with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.