Patagonia Baby Little Sol Rash Jacket
This lightweight nylon/spandex jacket provides 50+ UPF sun protection and shields babies from both wind and sun. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
Layer the Little Sol Rash Jacket over swimwear and go on chasing shorebreak and building sandcastles despite chilly afternoon winds. Durable, quick-dry synthetic fabric blend with 50+ UPF sun protection is soft next to skin and keeps kids playing outside longer. This versatile jacket has a full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect baby’s chin. There’s self-fabric binding at the sleeve opening for a clean finish, and this garment features Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Stretchy fabric blend with recycled content has a stay-put fit and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Versatile full-zip jacket silhouette; zipper garage protects chin
- Fun, contrasting solids and prints
- Self-fabric binding at cuff
- Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex. Prints: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex. Both with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.