Patagonia Baby Little Sol Hat
This sun-protective baby hat offers full coverage, 50+ UPF sun protection and has a nonchafing, breakaway chin strap.
- Durable stretch blend fabric with recycled content and 50+ UPF sun protection; lined with polyester jersey
- Multipanel construction for a good fit
- Separate front and back brim provide full coverage; snapped front brim can be worn up or down, depending on coverage needed
- Inner band wicks moisture
- Adjustable chin strap with breakaway buckle closure
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex.
Prints: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex.
Both with 50+ UPF sun protectionView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).