Patagonia Baby Micro D® Snap-T® Fleece Jacket
Snap-T® styling meets our soft Micro D® fleece (100% recycled polyester) to create a soft, comfortable full-zip, hooded jacket for babies.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Hood has spandex binding for a great fit
- Full-length zipper has a fleece wind flap with webbing trim, a zipper garage and a reflective webbing pull
- Left-chest snap pocket with nylon flap
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at sleeves and hem
- Contrast color-blocking
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microdenier fleece
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.