Patagonia Baby Nano Puff® Jacket
Zip them up in the Baby Nano Puff® Jacket made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled) insulation.
- Lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled) insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and an internal wind flap; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.