Patagonia Baby Reversible Baggies Jumper
This reversible baby jumper made wind- and water-resistant Supplex® nylon and has a diaper cover that doubles as swimwear.
- Wind- and water-resistant Supplex® nylon dries quickly
- Reversible jumper style with cross-over back panels and snap closure at the shoulder
- Center-chest pocket on both sides
- Fun, printed self-fabric bloomers have contrast back pocket
- 3-ply, 4-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.