Patagonia Baby Reversible Dream Song Hoody
Our hooded, reversible insulated jacket for cold weather has a 100% polyester shell fabric (with a DWR finish) on one side and high-pile fleece on the other.
- Windproof quilted shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; 150-g Thermogreen® insulation in body stays warm even when wet
- Quilted, 3-panel hood has plush fleece turned out; snaps off and re-attaches to the reverse side of the jacket
- Zipper has reflective pull and garage at the neck to prevent chin chafe; external wind flap has snap button closure
- Side-seam handwarmer pockets on the shell side and drop-in patch pockets on the fleece side
- Elasticized sleeve opening and hem to keep out the cold
- Hand-me-down ID label in handwarmer pocket
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® (sleeves and hood: 100-g) 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
Shell and fleece fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles