Patagonia Baby Torrentshell One-Piece
The Baby Torrentshell One-Piece is the wet-weather solution when setting out with baby in the stroller or carrier; made of H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully seam sealed
- Extended brim and elastic on sides of hood for protective fit
- Reflective on front and back yoke seam extends through to end of sleeves for greater visibility
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap with zipper garage and built-in gutter construction to drain water out the bottom of zipper. External placket with hook-and-loop closure provides extra storm protection
- Sleeve and leg opening has gusset construction with elasticized cuffs to provide extra coverage over hands and feet
- Y-Joint sleeves and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Designed to have room for layering over insulation. Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat. Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.