Patagonia Baby Torrentshell Jacket
Made of 100% recycled nylon, the Baby Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped for seriously wet weather.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit
- Full-length zipper has reflective webbing pull, internal wind flap and external storm flap that secures with hook-and-loop closures to seal out wet weather
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls
- Reflective tape across the yoke in front and back
- Gusset inside cuff provides stormproof protection; elasticized hem (sides only) secures the fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.