Patagonia Black Hole® Backpack 32L
This versatile pack, with a unique double-zipper design for top or side access, opens completely to make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded sleeve protects most 15” laptops or holds a hydration reservoir; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, sternum strap and simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
850 g (1 lb 14 oz.)
23 x 13 x 8
32L (1953 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.