Patagonia Black Hole® Messenger Bag 24L
A burly, highly weather-resistant shoulder bag worthy of your daily grind.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper and an organizer panel; interior padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with reversed-coil zipper; second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- The three-point adjustable stability strap ensures a secure and comfortable carry
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
24 L (1,464 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.