Patagonia Black Hole™ Mini Messenger 12L
Small but burly, the Black Hole™ Mini Messenger handily manages your daily essentials.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main compartment houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens, and a discreet and secure zippered pocket; a zippered flap pocket closes the main compartment with a moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior sleeve holds tablets, small electronics and most 13" laptops
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 623 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.