Patagonia Boys' Aspen Grove Jacket
Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and is insulated with 200-g 100% Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made with insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective pull
- Zip chest pocket has reflective trim and has bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Both have reflective zipper pulls. Drop-in hand pockets have hook-and-loop and snap closure. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun colored-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 618 g (21.8 oz)
Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 200-g (hood: 150-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles