Patagonia Boys' Capilene® Heavyweight Zip-Neck
Versatile enough to be worn on its own or as a midlayer, the Capilene® Heavyweight Zip-Neck is made of a polyester/spandex blend that’s warm, wicks moisture and dries quickly for comfort in a range of temperatures; with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft polyester/spandex blend stretches and has a jersey face with a grid back; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Deep, center-front zipper (with zipper garage) vents body heat and is backed by a chin guard for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Drop-tail hem for back protection
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
Solids: 6.4-oz (heathers: 6.8-oz) 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a smooth face, grid interior and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.