Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Boys’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer recycled nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped for seriously wet weather.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for seriously wet weather
- Three-panel hood with elasticized, under-the-brim gusset for protective fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper with reflective webbing pull has internal storm flap
- Contrast color-blocked yoke has reflective tape on front and back
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; one internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Drawcord at hem; hand-me-down ID label
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.