Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 45L
The gear dumpster. Our largest workhorse for the crag with plenty of room for all hardware. Top or back panel access makes this beast easy to load and unload.
- Bomber nylon with ample foam padding throughout ensures your gear is protected from all angles.
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment
- Large exterior stretch pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,559 g (3 lbs 7 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.