Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat
This style reimagines the trucker hat with running features from the classic Duckbill, providing wicking, breathability and packability.
Learn More Close
A combination of classics, our Duckbill Trucker is shady in the front and airy in the rear. Runner-specific features include a full-sized foam brim and face made with our Baggies™ fabric, a wicking COOLMAX® headband and open mesh in the back to dissipate heat. The hat can fold into a pocket yet rebound to its original shape. The dark underbill reduces glare, and an adjustable rear buckle with elastic snugs for a perfect fit.
- The brim and front are made of Baggies™ fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex® nylon. Mesh: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot. Headband: COOLMAX® fabric
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in China.