Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 10L
A highly versatile hip pack for the minimalist angler; pack size is 10L.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pack size is 10L
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- 3mm highly breathable mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Dual side nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Pack: 9.2-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.