Patagonia Girls' Capilene® 1 Silkweight T-Shirt
Lightweight protection, this girls’ silky crew is made of a breathable polyester/spandex blend.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Short-sleeved raglan silhouette with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Stretchy rib-knit neck opening for easy on/off
- Body comes in heathered colors
- Contrast striped sleeves and pocket detail
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.