Patagonia Girls' Down for Fun Coat
A street-smart down coat with a windproof, water-resistant polyester shell and insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible, warm and kept in place with quilt-through construction
- Removable 3-panel hood has double-snap front closure
- Full-length zipper has a reflective zipper pull and an exterior wind flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets each secure with a snapped flap; internal zippered chest pocket
- Sleeves have an internal gusset to keep out drafts
- Below-hip length. Hand-me-down ID label
- 663 g (23.4 oz)
Shell: 2.9-oz 100% polyester twill.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation