Patagonia Girls' Fresh Tracks Jacket
A fully featured, versatile, lighter-weight ski/boarding jacket with a fit that allows for layering; the Fresh Tracks Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Durable, 2-layer, 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams; hood and body insulated with 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Three-panel hood has an internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Center-front zipper has internal and external wind flaps; external wind flap features doubled lap-over for minimal profile
- Snap closure drop-in chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord. Pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Hand pockets have covered zipper closure. All zippers and pockets have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by 2"; sleeve cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun colored-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 564 g (19.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles