Patagonia Girls' Fresh Tracks Jacket
A fully featured, versatile, lighter-weight ski/boarding jacket with a fit that allows for layering; the Fresh Tracks Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Durable, 2-layer, 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams; hood and body insulated with 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Three-panel hood has an internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Center-front zipper has internal and external wind flaps; external wind flap features doubled lap-over for minimal profile
- Snap closure drop-in chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord. Pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Hand pockets have covered zipper closure. All zippers and pockets have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by 2"; sleeve cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun colored-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 564 g (19.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.