Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants
Our top-of-the-line girls’ insulated ski pants provide waterproof/breathable protection that feature a waist loop that attaches to the Snowbelle and 3-in-1 jackets.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet; grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Waist loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle Jackets
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Cuff gusset with snap closure allows for easy boot coverage and low-profile fit; internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and keeps cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining and gaiter fabric is bluesign® approved
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.