Patagonia Girls' Micro D® Fleece Hoody
This ultrasoft microfleece hoody is made with 100% recycled polyester and features clean style lines, a full-zip and stand-up collar.
Learn More Close
She’ll never be too old for the cuddly softness of the full-zip Girls’ Micro D® Hoody. That’s because it’s made of ultrasoft, quick-drying and moisture-wicking 100% recycled polyester microfleece, which provides just-right warmth plus supple stretch for mobility. For extra comfort, there’s flat-seam construction throughout and a toasty 3-panel hood with spandex binding at the opening for a secure fit. The same binding is on the cuffs and hem to help keep in heat. We added flattering seam details at front and back for some style. And for stashing wax and lucky rocks, there are drop-in front pockets. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Made of ultrasoft, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Full-zip hooded jacket with 3-panel hood construction and a zipper garage
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for comfort
- Flat-seam construction throughout
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.