Patagonia Girls' Micro D® Snap-T® Fleece Bottoms
These soft, cozy recycled polyester fleece pants have a Snap-T® style back pocket, an elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord and spandex binding at the cuffs for warmth.
- Made of supersoft, quick-drying recycled polyester microfleece
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Two handwarmer pockets and a drop-in back pocket with classic Snap-T® style nylon flap
- Cuff binding keeps warmth in and cold out
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.