Patagonia Girls' Radiant Flux Jacket
Made of quick-wicking polyester/spandex fabric, this warm and stretchy multifunctional fleece can be worn on its own or under layers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Midlayer warmth in a soft and stretchy polyester/spandex blend velour with a grid back
- With feminine seaming front and back; grid texture side panels and under arms; raglan seam detail on shoulders
- Double-layer collar with grid turned out at edge for structure and texture
- Zip-through collar has kissing-welt zipper cover and reflective pull
- Binding trims sleeve openings, pocket edges and hem; thumb holes on cuffs
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Hand-me-down ID label
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
7.7-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a velour face and grid back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles