Patagonia Girls' Radiant Flux Jacket
Made of quick-wicking polyester/spandex fabric, this warm and stretchy multifunctional fleece can be worn on its own or under layers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Midlayer warmth in a soft and stretchy polyester/spandex blend velour with a grid back
- With feminine seaming front and back; grid texture side panels and under arms; raglan seam detail on shoulders
- Double-layer collar with grid turned out at edge for structure and texture
- Zip-through collar has kissing-welt zipper cover and reflective pull
- Binding trims sleeve openings, pocket edges and hem; thumb holes on cuffs
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Hand-me-down ID label
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
7.7-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a velour face and grid back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.